day 24 21.8.2008


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Broome
August 25th 2008
Published: August 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post


We decided to stay another night at the showground at Kununurra after we booked a plane flight over the Bungles Bungles. Costs us $265/person and we got s discount cards worth $10 each from the showground caretaker (des)

We did some washing for the first time since leaving home. There was no charge to use the machines. Marg had been awake since 3.40 am today due to the heat and time difference as she been asleep by 8.30 pm. Craig and Karen rang so we had a quick chat. Warwick went to tourist info centre to update blog as no reception for optus so Marg decided to visit the shops again.

There is a big4 across the road from us and we have been watching them line up to get in, told it cost $36/night. While we were shopping yesterday an Inodorous person approached us to take our trolley back to the shops Warwick said no it will be o/k but Marg overruled and said yes as she didn’t want any problems so he could have the $2 coin. So today she noticed that when she was at the shops we didn’t have to return the trolley as there was a trolley bay near where the car was parked, come in sucker Marg and he smelled like a brewery.

Trevor who we met in Darwin and is area manager for APT Tours explained to us why they sat around in parks, they classified the land as their home so like us when people come to our home we invite them in to sit down but we have a real problem with them spitting all over the place and near you. Guess this brings a new meaning to spit and polish if it’s their house.

Once again we met some nice people here and we really thing once again who wants to stay in caravan parks Marg can remember when we bought our 1st caravan about 9 yrs ago she would never have dreamed of doing free camps and she would only go away if we were in a caravan park well she has changed her mind now. Kerry rand about her new grandson and had a chat with Marg.



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



1st September 2008

shit u just did washing since leaving home, GOD i hope dad did his own, id hate to see the skiddies on his undies!!! DAD "U Tight Ass" once again this poor guy most likely needed his $2 for his kid or grandkids! See mum dads no getting better in his old age!!

Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0532s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb