Neils latest mission


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Wallen
October 8th 2007
Published: October 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

this is "BA" the sheepthis is "BA" the sheepthis is "BA" the sheep

look at that coat, there's a few arron jumpers there.
Well Neil's loving it on the farm, he's made friends with all the animals apart from one "BA" the sheep, John and Sue bought him when he was a lamb 9yrs ago apparently he's not friendly, he has the run of the 40 acres and will not let anyone near him, He hasn't been sheard for a few years. Neils convinced he's the man to get him in a pen and take him for a hair cut!On Sunday morning neil went out to the paddock and caught sight of the sheep so he tried to round him up, we knew nothing until Neil arrives back at the house sweating and gasping for breath, no joy this time! after this BA laid out by the trees shatterd.In the afternoon Neil saddled up Sophie and tried to ride her, she wasn't happy after a while Neil asked if I would like to have a go,well I havent been on a horse since I was a teenager and considering I'm frightend of animals,oh go on then I will only sit on her if Neils holds her and we walk, I was stiff as a board, but I managed to stay on, we walked right round the farm it was lovely I'm still scared though,after this we got the canoe out and went on the small lake we had a laugh but Neil wants to be in charge so I got out!just as we were walking back we saw the sheep, Neils shouts here's our chance, he made me chase it one way while he went the other and then Yes we got him into a small pen, he's not happy, more stories later when we try and get him into a trailer. forgot to mention while Neil was giving sophie a carrot a large snake slitherd up the gate he ran like clappers to the house and got John, I was laughing it's not like Neil to be scared, anyway out came the spade and John and Neil chopped it in half, it was a red bellied black about two feet long,anyway the magpies had a nice tea!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Neil with his girlfriend "Sophie"Neil with his girlfriend "Sophie"
Neil with his girlfriend "Sophie"

limbering up for the Melboune cup
Julie with SophieJulie with Sophie
Julie with Sophie

just got back from our walk safe and sound
NeilNeil
Neil

Neils version of extreme sports
cooling downcooling down
cooling down

poor sophie needs a bath after carrying us two


Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0397s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb