Australian Adventure - Great Ocean Road


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Port Campbell
April 30th 2014
Published: April 30th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Hi blog followers.

We are at Port Campbell still and now that the weather has come good for us, we headed out to see and photograph all that the Twelve Apostles, London Bridge, The Gorge, The Martyrs, The Grotto, The Bay of Islands, The Arch and the many other spots have to offer. We also took in a couple of spots in land like the Boggy Creek Pub (see picture) and Timboon to do the loop back to Port Campbell.

As you will see from the pictures (I had to severely cull them down) we took them both in the morning and in the afternoon to get the different aspects and the diversity of colours these sites can offer.

We also got caught in a sun shower in the afternoon on one of the trails and had to shelter under a salt bush, BUT the photos we got as the shower passed of the brilliant rainbow was well worth it.

I must also say, you could take pictures of these wonders every day of the year and all of them would be different in one way or another. This area should be nominated as one of the Natural Wonders of the World as they are gob smacking to say the least.

Hope you like the pictures as I have just spent hours going over them trying to pick out the best ones to post as it is so hard to leave any of them out.

Enjoy and live life to the full.


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



1st May 2014

Great Ocean Road
You have some great pictures of your trip. Did you try using the Great Ocean Road App while there?
5th May 2014

Great Ocean Road
Sorry, no I didn't use the Great Ocean Road app. I wasn't even aware there was one, but I am not a big fan of apps. I do all my research of the places I travel from the internet.

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0304s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb