We're Heeeere! (in Melbourne!)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Mornington Peninsula
December 6th 2006
Published: December 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Melbourne


Dark Side of the Moon - Sunrise!Dark Side of the Moon - Sunrise!Dark Side of the Moon - Sunrise!

On our flight into Melbourne!!! Magic sunrise!!!
We've arrived at aunty Kathleen and Peter's! Can't tell you how great it feels to finally be visiting.
We're just writing to let you know we are heading off to swim with the Dolphins on friday with Collum and Kathleen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God brisey was practising his swimming!

CAN'T WAIT!

33 degrees yesterday....hows the weather at home?
Where's all the comments?
We miss your comments? Are your fingers too cold to type?

talk soon guys.....

BriseyLou


OK so a more detailed entry on arriving in Melbourne....
the flight from Perth was at 12.30am (yes 1/2 past midnight!) me an Brian never slept at all which meant we were feeling jet lagged arriving in Melbourne....but thankfully it meant we were awake for the sunrise!!
check it out....dark side of the moon or what?!

Meet Peter and Kathleen marching along to greet us from the arrivals gate...they totally didnt recognise me but I stopped in my tracks when I seen them! Was Brilliant!!!

After a catch up and a nap we headed for the beach near their house...was beautiful!
Next day we had a we nosy around Mornington with Aunty Kathleen...totally stunning! Visited a class
Brisey meets Kathleen and Peter!!!Brisey meets Kathleen and Peter!!!Brisey meets Kathleen and Peter!!!

A wee trip down to the pier. Kathleen and Peter live very nearby, its gorgeous. Peter and Brian get on like a house on fire...can ye tell? lol
wee bar up the mountains called the Pig and Whistle and took some stunner pics.

So thats pretty much that catch up!!!
Oh ps
theres a massive drought on in Victoria and serious bush fires...its red alert for this weekend!
Also there are alot of flies!
Oh and I got offered a job in a wee cafe in Mornington!
and on of the worlds largest GLASS companies is in Melbourne (uncle Peter works there) so professional glass carrier extraordinair may be back one day!? what what?



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Monica's Water!!! Ahhhh!!!Monica's Water!!! Ahhhh!!!
Monica's Water!!! Ahhhh!!!

Louise and Kathleen in Mornington Village, this is Kathleens High St. The blue behind is the Ocean and when Monica was over she freaked out at the water being higher than the road she was on!!! Trippy!!
Up Arthur's Seat!Up Arthur's Seat!
Up Arthur's Seat!

Bri and Lou on top of the mountain..........posing!
Port Phillip BayPort Phillip Bay
Port Phillip Bay

Bri and Lou on top of the bay..........posing!


7th December 2006

Dolphins???!!!
When I was younger I wanted to be a Dolphin. I wish I was there swimming with you guys....say hello to Peta the dolph for me...tell her I'm on my way.....blup blup...x

Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0765s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb