Christmas Eve


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
December 27th 2011
Published: December 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Day 103, 23/12/11

Went Christmas shopping this morning as we decided to get each other a little something. Came back to hostel and watched Pirates of The Caribbean 3 in the room. Hannah got loads of free food from her work (a cafe) as they are closed until the New Year so we had yoghurt, carrot cake, a meat pie for dinner - with mash and beans - and a custard slice.



Day 104, 24/12/11

Christmas Eve. Went into town to finish off my Christmas shopping for the others but had to be back for a 3 course Christmas dinner we had signed up to and paid for in a pub near the hostel so didn't get anything done in time. Went to the pub only to find it was closed, we went back to the hostel who are looking into it for us and they gave us our money back. I had peanut butter on toast instead for lunch and then we all went into town to finish our shopping. Stuart and me also went to get a disposable BBQ and food so we could have Christmas Aussie style with a Barbie on the beach tomorrow. Watched the film 'Friends With Benefits' and had some drinks.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0744s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb