Melbourne - 4 Seasons in One Day


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
November 21st 2011
Published: November 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Day 69, 19/11/11
Was raining today so we didn't really do a lot. Did some washing in the morning and then rain stopped so went to Peter Pans (the backpacker travel agent place) to use the free internet.
Back to hostel and watched videos - yes videos, not DVD's - in the hostels video room. We watched Speed and then Dirty Dancing back to back.

Day 70, 20/11/11
Today was a nice sunny day so Me and Stuart caught the Sunday Saver $3.20 day pass to use on all Trams, Trains and Buses. As we got outside it started to cloud over and the sun would peek through every now and then so sunbathing was out of the question and it was getting blowy. I wish I took my cardi.
We have been told Melbourne has all 4 seasons in one day.
At least the rain held out all day so we went to The Botanic Gardens and saw the Shrine of Remembrance. Then on to Fitzroy Gardens to see the model Tudor village. Then to Peter Pans where we started looking at flats to rent.
In the evening we saw a free fire show outside the Casino complex which was nothing compared to the water show in Vegas.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0347s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb