shopping day!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
December 14th 2004
Published: December 14th 2004
Edit Blog Post

i was going to rent a motorcycle today. i wanted to go to the Phillip Island to see the little penguins. but it was raining again!

decided to head back downtown and do some shopping instead. by now i have lost my sandals and taking a shower bare-footed is never a good idea in hostels.

by the time i was finished shopping, i had bought more than i could comfortably carry (a pair of sandals, backpack's rain cover, quickdry towel - blue one, i am not liking the green one i brought with me, a pair of hiking socks, extra battery for the digital camera, and a whole bunch of other stuff i am not sure why i bought).

i went back to the internet cafe and do some more BLOG entries. so far i have spent over AU$30 for internet - doing BLOGs, uploading photos, emailing, researching for things-to-do, ets... the rate per hour is different from one place to another. it ranges between AU$4 to AU$6.

i then headed back to the hostel to start re-packing. another roommate arrived. she's from toronto and heading to a town called Geelong, another coastal suburb of Melbourne, to work as a lifeguard for a year.

i am flying to Alice Springs tomorrow. went to bed early. the bus to the airport leaves at 06:00.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb