thinking of heading home..... in a bit.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » St Kilda
April 15th 2006
Published: April 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

alright guys as the title suggests i'm thinking of heading back home, although i'm only thinking about it. i'm heading to perth next sunday and i've started to look into hostels and i don't know if it because i've had a place of my own for the past 4 months or because i'm a jaded cynical bastard and i simply can't be arsed anymore. i seem to be hanging here for the simple reason i want to be away a year just to say i've been away for a year and thats not really a good enough reason so yeah i'm going to have a little think over the next week and decide from there on in, i have to change my flight home in a couple of weeks so i best get thinking, there's also the fact i fly home via tokyo which seems to excite me more than most things at the moment so maybe i'll do a week or so there, any suggestions on the amount of money i may need would be great, me and pete have talked about this when he was here but you know.

so whats new? well i went to see dbc pierre talk have i mentioned this? he was cool bit of a fuck up in the life department but other wise he was cool, i won't go into it as i feel i may already have. i really have been up to sweet fuck all except reading and saving cash; just finished douglad coupland microserfs (good one for ali) and my savings are good.

so i'm off to the footy tonight, afl that is. its a good game once you have the rules explained. its carlton vs sydney swans so should be good i'll give you all the low down once i'm done. so here's a list for you all to think about and maybe check out.

www.streetwars.net
which is a cool thing not to hard to explain but i can't be arsed too.

www.cabinexchange.com
my pals jake art project based in glasgow.

microserfs - douglas coupland, you should read this its so well written.

alright later .

Advertisement



15th April 2006

Perth
a great place to stay in perth for travellers is in Northbridge, its where all the pubs and clubs are! there is a great backpackers called "the Underground" with a pool and bar and fantastic atmosphere, i met some really interesting people there, plus its within walking distance to northbridge and perth city, and its a reasonable price too. Dont forget Rottness island, its beautiful.

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb