Weekend in Bangkok the Melbourne


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » Richmond
December 1st 2010
Published: December 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Okay- i have been in this ACMI for a LONG part of the afternoon, but it has free internet and little tv booths where you can watch films ( i watched disney). It was raining outside in Melbourne and i am not sure of the weather now!

Quick post. I had a GREAT time in Bangkok. Made loads of friends in the first hostel/ dorm experience of the trip. Bought a lot of cheap clothes, finished my huge book (just about!) and went to an amazing bar (VERTIGO) on the 61st floor of a hotel.

Australia so far, seems very QUIET. Like there is a muffling to the noise of the city. It is as if there are not enough people in the city! (compared to London and SE Asia) Everything is well designed and people love to excercise. I have my own room, double bed and everything in Richmond suburbs (30min walk into town), and it is along a road which has really good Vietnamese food (about 8x the price but 3x the size of Vietnam). AMAZING.

I hope to go along the Great Ocean Road with Amy and Damo this weekend, which would be immense. Waiting for Charlie and Lottie to get here so we can BACKPACKER it, probably in St Kilda.

Right- im off...! Xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb