Adelaide Attractions


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide
July 28th 2012
Published: July 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Adelaide is one of the best planned cities of the world. Adelaide is also known as the city of Churches and was founded in the year 1836. It is the capital of the state of South Australia and is one of the largest cities in Australia. The city is rich in culture and is a popular tourist destination.

Adelaide markets are full of excitement and awesome merchandizes. There are many popular markets in the city which are buzzing with people who are busy buying some of the best products in the world.

Central Market in Adelaide is among the most renowned markets in the city. It is full of life and is busy with shoppers all the year round. The market has lots of regular customers who are loyal and do not prefer to check out any other market apart from this one. It also has a wide range of fresh fruits which are available under one roof. People love to visit the place again and again because of the delicious food available under one roof.

Another landmark of Adelaide is Rundle Street which is full of life and amazing shops. There are plenty of boutiques, restaurants, pubs, cafes, boutiques and many more such places in Rundle Street. People who would like to see a variety of things and enjoy the true flavors of Adelaide should visit the street and get enchanted by the enthusiasm and excitement of the shoppers. The best part of this market is that most of the shops are located in a historic nineteenth century buildings.

Another exciting place to taste some amazing coffee is at Norwood Parade which is full of cafés offering wide varieties of coffee. It is an ideal place to shop for lifestyle items and has lots of high quality pubs. People interested in antiques could go and checkout some antique shops in Magill Road which is full of such shops.

If you are shopping freak and want to spend your entire day searching for some of the best clothes, jewellery and accessories then you should try out King William Road which has some of the best shops and boutiques which are filled with shops having a wide range of clothes in local and international brands.

Tourists who interested to purchase from outlet shops should visit the Harbor Town which is very near to Adelaide airport. Harbor town not only has factory outlets, it also has supermarkets, cafes and many more for hanging out. More factory outlet and seconds shop can be found at Glen Osmond Road.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb