Mups and Stumpy do The Cape 2012


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland
May 29th 2012
Published: May 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We are four weeks out from leaving on our trip and the excitement is high. The car is in having new springs installed and the camper trailer is having a new stone guard built. (the old one was just plain annoying!)

We have made a definite decision about where we are meeting mum and dad. They are leaving about four days earlier than us. The lucky buggers don't have work commitments so they are flexible with when they can leave!

Have decided to meet at Ayr and go from there...................

I carried out a really big grocery shop of food for the trip and mum has been cooking madly. Have checked the kids have clothes that fit! (can't keep up with how fast jack is growing), have double checked the first aid kit is stocked and have written a list of things I must remember to take with us. Gav has bought himself a new beach fishing rod (not sure why - he never catches anything anyway!!), the generator he has wanted for a while and is just making sure the final things get done to the car. Wishing we could leave now!!

Will keep you posted.........

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0587s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb