Frisbee match and swimming in the dark!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Redcliffe
February 28th 2010
Published: March 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We drove out to Redcliffe quite early in the morning and stopped at a scenic viewpoint. We all got out of the car and while Dad and Richard were playing frisbee in the park, Sophie and I walked down the path and around the corner where we found a shipwreck on a beach. It was really cool, and I took lots of photographs of it.

We then stopped a bit further down the town and got some lunch from a bakery. We went and sat on the seafront and had our lunch while we watched the sea. The sea was very rough thanks to the earthquake in Chile and the tsunami that had hit New Zealand. There were rough sea and strong current warnings in place and none of us were going to dare to go in the sea!

At about 16:30, Jacque, Sat, Chelton and Madison came over the the flat and while Dad packed Jacque's bike into her bike bag, the rest of us sat around eating chips (crisps) and dips and drinking our lovely cold lemon, lime and bitters!

We then all went down to the park (just outside the flat) and we played a proper match of frisbee. Dad, Madison and I were on one team and Sat, Chelton and Rick were on another team. The final score was 3-3. We were all so hot after running around the park that we got into our togs (swimming things) and went down to the pool. We spent about 20 mins down in the pool (in the dark) and were messing around with a tennis ball.

Then we had chicken stew for dinner and Richard tried a Lamington for pudding, which he seemed to enjoy.

The Gravesande's then went home and we were all so shattered that we went straight to bed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb