Day 5 - Soaky Sunday at Waterworld!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Upper Coomera
April 12th 2015
Published: April 12th 2015
Edit Blog Post

waterworld1waterworld1waterworld1

Anticipating a funfilled day
Wow this was a fabulous but VERY tiring day! Up early enough and Shan, Elijah, Rob and I headed off to Waterworld at Dreamworld. Half an hour before opening we were standing in the hot sun with a heaps of other excited people. The doors opened and we piled in. We were ready to climb our first set of stairs for the day! Up to the Hydrocoaster. A water roller coaster! Queues weren't too bad so not too long we were ready to go. Shan and I shared a raft and off we went. Arghhhhh!!! It was seriously scary! Well for me anyway! But awesome fun! Screamed all the way though! Thats how the day continued, climbing up floors and floors of stairs and flying down various tunnels and vortex's of water! Crazy fun! Recommend this to anyone! Exhausting though! There was one VERY funny moment that will go down in family folklore that I wont share the details here, except to say it involved a HUGE bucket of falling water pouring over our heads and a 'wardrobe' malfunction. (ask me about it one day!) Classic moment!!

We dried off and headed through to Dreamworld after some lunch. I'm a
waterworld2waterworld2waterworld2

Queuing up!
sook when it comes to scary rides. But I was talked into the Shockwave. It was then that I KNEW I still hated scary rides!! Shan, Rob and Elijah LOVED it though. We had a few more water rides then headed home after a very exhausting but super fun day!

Not many photos of the day because we had to leave our valuables in the lockers. Did take some photos of Shan and Brads beautiful home and the pool (all lit up at night) Heading off from here tomorrow and it will be sad to say goodbye to everyone.. The good news is we will have to come back later this year to catch Elijah playing footy!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

waterworld3waterworld3
waterworld3

Elijahs getting excited!
geckogecko
gecko

Elijahs little gecko!
poolpool
pool

Lots of fun!
poolpool
pool

Noice
poolpool
pool

Tropical
the poolthe pool
the pool

All lit up
elijahelijah
elijah

Bye Elijah, see you again! xx


Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb