Dreamworld


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Upper Coomera
August 30th 2009
Published: September 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

At Dreamworld we got to go in early, because we bought tickets through RACQ, which is different to RACV. The first ride was The Cyclone for Dad and Kate. I didn’t want to go on, so Mum stayed off with me. We went down and the next ride was Thunder River Rapids and we got wet, but it was fun. Next in line was the Log Ride. We got drenched, otherwise it was a lot of fun. Then we went to the Motocoaster. Dad & Kate went on first, then we all had a ride. After that we went to have lunch. On the way Kate wanted to go on the Nickelodeon ride, so Dad went on with her. Had lunch then went to White Water World. The first ride we went on was the Temple of Huey. We went on all of them. They are called Screamin’ Right Hander, Cut Snake, Broken Headz, Little Rippers and are a lot of fun. We went on double and single tubes. Dad & I were the first to go on Broken Heads which is fully enclosed and dark inside, except for a few lights. Next on the list was The Rip. We shared a 4 person tube and Mum went down backwards screaming her head off. Dad and I went on the Green Room ride with 2 other kids that had been on it 28 times that day. Then we went to Dreamworld again and had the last ride of the day on the Motocoaster and I got pole position with Dad.

Next day we got in early again and went on the Giant Drop, 2 times in a row. It was brilliant! Then we went to AVPX which is laser tag with monsters vs you. That was fun. Went to Flowrider which is a shaped wave on the angle with water jets shooting out from the bottom. I went on and tried to get on my knees, but kept falling off. Then we went to White Water World. We did the Bro which is a 8 lane down hill race. Then we went on the Hydrocoaster. I went with Mum, she screamed her head off the whole way. Kate went with Dad and she screamed her head off the whole way too. Next time we swapped partners and the two girls screamed their heads off together.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb