Day 12 - Louise's big day out!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Emu Park
December 3rd 2012
Published: December 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today was all about me (Louise). We went to check out the boat cruises to Keppel island but decided against it as it was an all day affair and we didn't feel like hanging around at the island waiting for a ferry to come back. So we went into Rockhampton to the railway museum which was very well set up and interesting. We went and had a look at the Great Western Pub. It is huge! It has a bull ring inside the pub where they hold practice bull rides (real ones). Unfortunately there were no rides on while we were there. We woud say there is seating for about 800 proplr inside. We then went to the Leagues club for lunch. We went for a walk along the river to look at the heritage buildings then into the shopping centre for a bit of cool air. We found a massage place and had a neck and shoulder massage. We then went up to Mount Arthur lookout and did a bit more walking. Then we went to the Keppel Bay Sailing Club for dinner. It was a really lovely day and Peter made it very special for me.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



3rd December 2012

Good morning , i'm glad you had a special birthday Louise you deserve it ,you are a wonderful friend,(and the bloke your with he's not bad either).Enjoy your trip and keep safe .
3rd December 2012
Mt Arthur lookout

Glad you had a lovely day - Thanks Pete
4th December 2012

Glad to hear you've each got at least 1 friend!
Happy birthday Louise - glad you had a great day and Peter remembered (with a little help from his other friend!) Davo

Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0583s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb