Under the Sea


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cairns » open water
April 5th 2010
Published: May 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Monday, 5 April, 2010 - Excursion to Green Island
We started the day bright and early. Again the forecast called for rain but in a stroke of good fortune, we saw the sun! And for a fair share of the day as well. Arriving on the island with jellyfish suits in hand, we were all eager to see what the coral and sea-creatures had in store for us. The water was much shallower than I had anticipated, only maybe three to five feet deep in most places. This close proximity to the sea life was astonishing. After all was said and done, it was a very good day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

the first sea creature...Elyse!the first sea creature...Elyse!
the first sea creature...Elyse!

And here is Elyse, introducing one look of Prada's new Fall Collection titled Under the Sea.
and now it's gone.and now it's gone.
and now it's gone.

I'm not really sure what these little specimens were but if you got to close to them they would shoot back into the coral. If you waited around long enough though, you would witness the blue flower come back out.


18th May 2010

Thank you for sharing your travels
Lindsay, we are enjoying your travel blog. We love your writings as much or more thatn the pictures!! You have a way of capturing the spirit of the moment and making us laugh. we love you.

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0257s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb