Noodling!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cairns » Cairns City
January 18th 2009
Published: January 31st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Traditionally, Sunday is a day of rest and for me that was very much the case today as Byron and I spent most of the day watching the Australia v South Africa one day international, in between intermittent dips in the pool and 'noodling'. For all you non water lovers out there, noodling is a great way to have fun, exercise and enjoy the water...you just hook your arms over it for buoyancy (isn’t she a singer???) and away you go. I think it should be made an Olympic sport...the 100m Noodle, 200m Noodle and the Freestyle Noodle all have potential me thinks!! David is back (complete with guitar) from his Jacques Cousteau antics so we had dinner together at the woolshed. Tonight, it was roast lamb and veggies...not quite sure what part it was, but judging from the stack on my plate, it was everything below the ears. This evening Byron, Terri the T and Myself sat down with cuppas and watched Matchstick Men which was pretty funny as it goes...it's very recommended viewing for anyone with a sense of humour. Terri and I hope to be attending the Water Melon Festival next month in Chinchilla which should both be wacky and downright dirty...sounds like my kinda thing!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0423s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb