Little Update For You All!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
May 27th 2006
Published: May 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone!

Not that much to report really but just popping some pictures on for you to look at..........

Chilled out in the botanical gardens yesterday.

Got up early today to go to a great market bout hour out of the city. Managed to re purchase some flip flops! On the way home we stopped off at the Glass House Mountains.................Went out in the evening with a girl from our dorm, Nerys.............................. got really drunk..................

Vix and Louisa (her cousin who we travelled round Thailand with) went out with their uncle who lives over here......................................................................

O photos of the boxes that have been painted is a new "project" of mine!! Whilst Vix has been looking for a job i've been finding these electrical (?) boxes and photographing them- people send in their designs and those chosen get to handpaint a box- its to discourage graffitti (Al thought you would appreciate these- going to make a book or something with them when I get home- gosh these arty farty type hey!!!???)

Hope everyones ok at home?

Had an overload of texts from everyone back home tonight!!! Good to hear from you guys.......
Keisha- hadn't heard from you for ages! Glad to hear you have't changed!
Jim- was loving that sign I saw! Glad you are enjoying reading the blogs- good to hear from you- you in abersoch this bank hols- heard it was raining!!!
Alex- knew you were reading- don't worry hun- just post a comment up- its quicker for you x


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



29th May 2006

Love the sign Bex!!
29th May 2006

what a real tonic,have a really bad cold and logging on and seeing your lovely smily face today really cheered me up.must go out and buy some bex cold remedy,miss you loads,keep having an amazing time.mum xxx

Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 74; dbt: 0.0711s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb