real daydream by will


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Airlie Beach
September 13th 2011
Published: September 15th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Last Sunday my family and I caught a 20 min ferry to daydream island. Daydream Island is a small island that is part of the Whitsundays. It has heaps of palm trees and it is good because they drive around on golf buggies. The whole island is the resort. They have a cinema size movie screen outside on the bay. Everyday, when you want to have breakfast, they have a MAAAASSIVE buffet breakfast, with juice, pancakes, cocopops, anything that you can think of.But........then Dad took as jet skiing and tube riding. Mum was having a massage done. The tube riding was very painful and fun. It is called a tube ride because there is something shaped like a triangle that was blown up like a balloon and we had to sit on it and it was tied to the jet ski. So the jet ski made lots of bumps. We were going really fast-about 20 miles per hour and then he stopped and said "that was only half the speed I was going. Now we are going to go really fast and crank it up and go 38 miles per hour." I was thinking in my head oh nooo.
We went on a jet ski that went really fast and Dad was driving and I was sitting at the front and Grace was sitting at the back. I miss Daydream Island ): NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We also went to a special fish feeding thing. The lady taught us about the corals, fish out there and we got to feed the fish in the lagoon and feed and touch the sting ray.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb