The big purple boat


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Airlie Beach
May 31st 2006
Published: May 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

While we were in Airlie beach we decided to take a day trip to the whitsunday islands ( 74 beautiful islands) of course we didnt see all of them. Our boat was a big purple catamaran. This boat trip was alot better than the last. The lunch was ten times better as well. They had a bbq on the boat, for lunch i had a steak grilled fish and lots of tropical salads. we went to white haven beach. I would say it was picture perfect. Cody got lots of nice pictures of the sunset. and we also got to do some snorkelling. my flippers were bright pink. just a side note; cody is puttig my hair in a pony tail as i am writing this. (whipped)

we also rented scooters in airlie beach. it was cheaper to rent one so i rode on the back of codys. I have learned my lesson and i will never do this again because he was doing pop a wheelies and jumping over curbs while weaving in and out of traffic PLUS he kept forgetting he was supposed to drive on the left side of the road. it was terrifying.... i'm pulling all of your legs, he was a very safe driver. we went to a swimming hole with a huge cliff that you could jump off of. there was a local aussie girl there telling people how her friend died jumping off the cliff a few months ago, there is a big rock in the middle of the swimming hole. despite this her and her friends were still jumping off of the cliff. it made me sick.

now we are in a little town called Bowen. The reason we are here is to pick fruit, i dont know how long we ( I ) will last but we are going to give it a shot.

The place we are staying at isnt very nice but there isnt much else. The only good part is they have a casino, so weve been going there.

we also put some more photos on the photobucket site so check em out.

and a special thanks goes out to those who have called me !!!!!!!!!!! i really appreciate it.

Take care
love Em

Advertisement



4th June 2006

Saw your Pictures
Hi Em, we enjoyed seeing your pictures, hope that you found work you like. Sounds like you are havinf a lot of fun, that's good. Take care pipsqueak. Love you Grammy.
4th June 2006

Colour Blind
Emily are you colour blind? I was looking at you pictures at uncle Rob's and I noticed you had a green bottom and a pink top. They don't go together. I hear the grand day is December 17th. Have you made arrangements for the rental of a hall for the celebration of your return? I imagine your mom and dad will supply the beer and food. By the way, I didn't realize Colby was a Hair Dresser, when he gets back here he should change his name to Pierre and open a Salon and make a lot of money! Take care Miss you and love you....Grampy.

Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0264s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1014.9kb