Intermission


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales
November 28th 2017
Published: November 28th 2017
Edit Blog Post

DSC_0104DSC_0104DSC_0104

Broken springs
Grafton

Well, our week at home ended up being three weeks at home, but we did get a lot done during that time and it was nice being home (in a house) for a while - and we arrived home just in time for the Jacaranda Festival. The suspension springs had to be sent (by the manufacturer) from Melbourne, then we waited for the shock absorbers from Brisbane. But eventually the camper was ready to go again - and so were we.

Apart from fixing the suspension (and other smaller things) on the camper we spent time with family and caught up with friends, did some maintenance on the gardens and some spring cleaning in the house (including moving the lounge furniture around), sorted out the Christmas shopping, serviced the car, cleaned the camper, and updated the resume in preparation for job searching. We also had time for a quick overnight trip to Old Bar to visit Kevin's dad.

With the camper ready to go we had to decided where to go. We tossed up a few different routes and locations - but we both wanted to do more dirt and national parks, and we decided to head
DSC_0116DSC_0116DSC_0116

Jacaranda fun
to Cameron Corner (one of the places we missed out on due to the suspension issues). We have planned two weeks away, spending some time at Lightning Ridge, Bourke, Tibooburra, Cameron Corner then returning home through Queensland. You know what they say about the best laid plans though - we will still be flexible and see where the road leads us...


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

DSC_0121DSC_0121
DSC_0121

Jacaranda fun
DSC_0010DSC_0010
DSC_0010

Re-packing
DSC_0011DSC_0011
DSC_0011

Re-packing
DSC_0013DSC_0013
DSC_0013

Rosella's in the back garden


Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.018s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb