Taree, with Roz and Rick


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Taree
November 30th 2007
Published: November 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Old BarOld BarOld Bar

Roz and Rick's local beach.We got fed up with sensible pictures.
The train from Gosford arrived a bit late, but Roz was still waiting at the station. This is another cousin I've never met before, but it felt good. We got back to their house( Rick had a barbie ready ),nattered all night, and enjoyed seeing each other. Their house is in a beautiful spot, very quiet, no passing traffic!

We spent Friday on a whistle stop tour of the best of the Manning River area with their youngest daughter Shelley (who had to miss school for the occasion - shame!), punctuated with morning tea and fish and chip lunch stops. We had a lovely swim at the beach, then caught the train back to Gosford ( much later this time - nearly asked for my money back!). Luckily Sue checked arrival time before she left home.




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Breakfast on the deckingBreakfast on the decking
Breakfast on the decking

This is what I thought it would be like here! me and my cousin relaxing before we left on our tour at 8.30a.m.
The new kettleThe new kettle
The new kettle

had to be featured on the web. There is a toaster to match!!!
three wise monkeysthree wise monkeys
three wise monkeys

Shelley, Alex and Paige ( Shelleys friend from Derby!!) at our morning tea stop. There is a big river there which we walked beside and saw dolphins and pelicans. Last week a shark was there too.
fish and chips all roundfish and chips all round
fish and chips all round

Luckily the lunch stop was near where Rick works, so he could join us. He's a builder working on a big retirement complex. Any takers?
here we swamhere we swam
here we swam

for ages. now and then some big waves came, adding a bit of excitement


2nd December 2007

great fun
hi carrie and alex! it was great to have you here at taree. come again.seeya. shelly

Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0271s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb