Update on life in Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
March 20th 2011
Published: March 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hey everyone, just an update to let you know I'm still alive - am having the time of my life in Sydney! Have met such good people - we all do stuff in the day then chill and get ready and drink then go out together pretty much every night! The weather hasn't been very good recently - very heavy rain for last two days, so I haven't been able to do lots of the touristy things I want to do like the Harbour Bridge climb or the Sydney zoo! We took a ferry to Manly the other day and all went in the sea despite the rain! Waves were soooo big, got thrown all over the place but was such good fun! Wish I had pictures to show you.
I recently moved into a new room in the hostel which is really nice - clean and tidy (normally they're messy frm people being there for so long!) with really nice girls and a fridge, tv and bathroom! ... Then because of the heavy rain, the ceiling leaked!! So we were woken up by drips and a soaking wet carpet!! Sooo annoying! So we've been moved to different rooms for a few nights until it gets fixed. Nothing like the Queensland floods ... but a little bit of drama!
Got dressed up and went out for St Patricks day .. pics uploaded; and theres also some pictures of our powerboat ride around the harbour - fantastic!!
Have saved some photos from nights out from facebook for you all to see!
As of monday my job hunt begins .. wish me luck!! xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



21st March 2011

Update on life in Sydney
Hi Nicole Your mum forwarded your blog. Great to hear how you're getting on, and seeing the pictures. Enjoy the trip and stay safe! Good luck with the job-hunting Love Sharon & Richard xx

Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0207s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb