Sydney in a Day!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
March 14th 2006
Published: March 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Arrived in to Sydney on a very grey wed afternoon and first impressions weren't great. I think we were really missing Melb and the great people we'd met there, hadn't realised what a great place it was untill we'd arrived in Syd...every1 had warned us that Melbourne was a cleaner friendlier place and they were right. Feeling a little deflated and tired we checked in at the BIG hostel Elizabeth st without the 2 guys, think they'd had enough of us!!!!!, and headed to see the Opera house and the Sydney Harbour bridge. Wow was very impressive, but the Opera house not as big as i'd imagined, but impressive all the same. Had a few touristy pictures there before having a wonder around the city.....

That evening still raining we headed into the city for some food, still having Melbourne Blues Vix and i were feeling exactly the same and contemplating heading back.....just a 10 hour trip like you do!!!!!! We were planning to get a job in the city for 6 weeks, but thought what the hell we could get 1 in Melbourne. So the following morning we were trying to plan our plan of action...how were we going to get back down with out having to spend to much money. Had heard about re-locating cars/campervans from city to city for a dollar a day...........


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.033s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb