Fun times in Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
November 28th 2009
Published: November 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Splash! 33 secs
I arrived at Sydney domestic airport last Thursday and quickly raced to the international airport to meet my friend Sarah who had just arrived from London. We are staying with Sarah’s Aunt and Uncle in a suburb called Kellyville which is 40 minutes outside Sydney. The Nelson family are the perfect hosts! On our first weekend they took us in to Sydney. We had drinks next to the opera house, and then caught a water taxi under Sydney Bridge to a lovely Tapas restaurant. Then we walked around ‘The Rocks’ and went to the ice bar. During the week we went shopping in Paddington and had another day exploring Sydney and went to Manly beach. On Friday we went to the central coast for the day. Yesterday we went on their friend’s speed boat. I attempted wakeboarding and managed to get up on the board but my problem was staying up. As I write this my neck is aching from the two ‘face slams’ I performed! Then we did biscuiting which was good fun! Next week we are going into Sydney again and to Bondi beach.


Additional photos below
Photos: 63, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Hyaley 020Hyaley 020
Hyaley 020

Sam, Emily, Sarah and me


Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 56; dbt: 0.073s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb