Lux Weekend Getaways from Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
May 22nd 2019
Published: May 22nd 2019
Edit Blog Post

If you’re looking for a way to escape from Sydney and its crowds, but you don’t really know how to manage to do that, don’t worry at all because you’re at the right place! Here are four amazing destinations you should take into consideration if you’re up for a lux weekend getaway from Sydney, so check them out and start planning your upcoming trip!



A weekend in the Greater Blue Mountains Area is absolutely priceless…




If you’re one of those people who can’t wait to embark on a new exciting adventure, you should definitely spend an upcoming weekend in the Greater Blue Mountains Area! One million hectares of eucalypt forests, waterfalls, canyons, and sandstone cliffs will make you completely fall in love with this place, and the fact that it’s a UNESCO World Heritage site makes it even more fantastic. It’s a two-hour drive far from Sydney, which is why a lot of people consider it one of the best weekend getaway destinations nowadays. Do we even have to mention a luxurious wildlife and conservation-based resort, the first of its kind in Australia? It overlooks the gorgeous Jamison Valley, and it will allow you to explore the Upper Blue Mountains first-hand. Does it get better than that? We don’t think so!




… As well as exploring Tasmania on a fabulous cruise





On the other hand, if you’re up for a fabulous cruise, you don’t have to worry at all because there are some amazing cruise deals that are bound to suit your individual interests. There are great weekend trips that will allow you to enjoy your sea break escape, so be sure to pick at least one of them and you’ll see what we are talking about. Exploring Tasmania is definitely one of the best offers out there, as this island is known for delicious local produce you simply need to try. Such a weekend getaway is beyond perfect if you’re up for a gourmet getaway – especially if you’re up for the top quality seafood from the Southern Ocean. A lot of restaurants in Hobart are known for their seasonal menus that feature fresh clams, oysters, and sea urchins, so don’t forget to give them a try if you want to learn what Tasmania really tastes like!



Up for a private VIP balloon flight? Byron Bay is your thing then




If VIP is your middle name and you love everything with an extra touch of luxury, we reckon that Byron Bay should be your thing then. This calm and idyllic hinterland will allow you to unwind and relax, enjoying its natural wonders. However, you must know that there’s also an option of having a champagne breakfast on a private balloon flight while overlooking coastline and lush green hills. This is undoubtedly one of the most luxurious and over-the-top experiences you’ll ever have in your life, so be sure to go for it when in Byron Bay. When you’re done with your balloon flight, you can indulge in a spa treatment near lush rainforests in one of Byron Bay’s best spas, so give yourself a break and enjoy your getaway to the max.



Hunter Valley won’t disappoint you either






Last but not least, Hunter Valley also has a lot to offer – especially to people tired of too crowded places who want to slow down a little bit. Did you know that Hunter Valley is Australia’s oldest wine region that produces some of the best wines in the world? This place is many people’s cup of tea (or should we better say – glass of wine?), which is exactly why it gained more and more popularity over the years. Apart from exquisite wines, there are also fantastic restaurants, day spas, and golf courses where you can let go of all your worries and enjoy your life to the fullest. Does it get better than that? We don’t think so!



As you can see, there are a lot of outstanding options when it comes to luxurious weekend getaways from Sydney. Each of these destinations is beyond enchanting and it has so much to offer, and we’re sure that you won’t regret whichever you pick first. Just choose one according to your personal preferences and enjoy your getaway far from the city crowd!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.364s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0593s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb