picture time


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Randwick
September 24th 2007
Published: September 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

here are a bunch of photos.
for those who don't know we finally moved into our house on (wed. 19th of sep.). its a 3 bedroom 1bath. luke and i share the big room where i have a queen size bed and he has a single. kimmy has the medium size room and james has the sunroom. we have a good size kitchen, and living room, own laundry, and a small backyard and side yard on each side. the house is in randwick which is a 10min. bike ride from coogee beach, one of the most famous beaches out here. we have a bunch of grocery stores, a movie theatre, a few pubs, lots of resturants, lots of shops, and a bowling alley. at the moment kimmy and i are still jobless, but james is working at a bank making about 40 dollars an hour, and luke is working at one of the hostles making about 20 dollars an hour. i met luke and james at the hostle and they both came from england but they didn't know eachother. our first day of moving in we through a house warming party but only seemed to piss the neighbors off. we actually made it until 4am until somebody knocked on the door but none of the neighbors have talked to us since.
in the pictures of the beaches they are all different but you can walk to all of them. the walk from coogee beach to bondi beach is about 3 or 4 miles and takes about 1.5hours, and you pass by 4 beaches. one of the most beautiful walks i have ever done, these pics dont do any justice. i do have more pics but i haven't had a chance to download them yet.
know that we have our own internet i can answer more questions or post more pics.
love murph
p.s no the toilets don't spin the opposite direction, they actually don't spin at all. and i haven't heard anyone say gday mate.


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement

bathroom at the hostlebathroom at the hostle
bathroom at the hostle

everything is on the left hand side first the sink, then the shower then the toilet. seems small but was actually ok.
singing "i feel like a woman"singing "i feel like a woman"
singing "i feel like a woman"

our hostle entertainment organizer said if we dressed up as women we would get free drinks,........... so we did.


Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb