Bunglaow 8


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Darling Harbour
November 11th 2011
Published: November 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Will finished work a little early and was taken for drinks at Bungalow 8 in Darling Harbour by his company. Jo joined a little later in the evening and we both enjoyed a few post-work drinks watching the sun go down across the Harbour whilst getting to know Will’s new work colleagues a little better. After a few drinks it was time to find some dinner, so a group of Will’s work colleagues and we moved on to the Steak House next door to enjoy some Oysters, Steak and Malbec!

After dinner the drinks trolley was brought across to our table and we selected some post dinner beverages. Will and the other guys decided to go for the ‘special liquor’ which was not displayed on the standard drinks trolley, but instead was kept locked in the manager’s office – we can only imagine what this contained since neither of us remember what it was called!

From here we went for some late evening drinks at Simon’s place (a guy Will works with) in Pyrmont. Simon had a pretty incredible view of the Harbour and city skyline and we enjoyed a couple of Maker’s Marks here whilst listening to some music and watching old festivals on TV. As half 3 in the morning approached it was time for use to make a move home – we walked across Pyrmont Bridge and up George St back to the flat.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0402s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb