Bondi Beach


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Bondi Beach
February 5th 2006
Published: February 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Days 84-87



Today we headed to Bondi (a 30 minute bus ride from central Sydney) to chill out on the beach for a bit. We checked into the hostel which was a bit rubbish so looked for a different one to book for the next couple of nights. The sun then decided to come out so we spent the afternoon sunning ourselves on the beach. We got showered up and then had fish and chips by the beach. We walked off our meal along the beachfront then went back to the sweaty smelly hostel and played cards for a bit.

The next day was gorgeous and once we checked in to our new hostel we headed straight for the beach. The waves were really big and powerful and really knocked into you but it was good fun being in the sea. Our evening was a bit of a domestic one doing laundry and cooking but it was nice to have a double room again.

The following day was a bit cloudy and windy so we looked around the shops and had a bit of an explore around and down the back streets of Bondi. In the evening we cooked good old hearty bangers and mash!

We checked out of the hostel the next day and sat on the grass by the beach reading until we caught the bus back to the city. We grabbed some dinner and were then picked up and had a 3 hour drive to our surf school. The other people that were picked up were really nice. When we got there it was about 11 pm so we were shown to our cabin and went to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0729s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb