newcastle


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Newcastle
July 10th 2011
Published: July 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

so we've been in newcastle for 2 nights now and i must say its not how i expected!
the beach looks nice although its kinda crazy atm so we've kind of stayed away from that a bit....
the town itself is not so pretty but hey who cares, im in australia! :D

we went to the headphone disco at fannys on friday night which was pretty good, fully of pervy guys though so not so different from england! lol although the few people we've spoken to about that place did not really approve of that club so that might be why!

after a crazy night friday (haha..), saturday we went and looked round a few places each. or i only went to one because i couldnt b bothard! but i think im just going to sign for it, its a small student complex half way inbetween the beach and campus and seems decent so why not!

today was definitely one of the best days so far. we decided to a do a wine tasting tour around the vineyards in hunter vally. lots of wine to drink, lots of cheese and fudge and chocolate to taste....was all in all a reli good day!
andddd met a bunch of students on the tour from all over the world, 3 americas, 3 australians, 1 from israil, 1 from france and 1 from marocco! so ye was reli nice. We ended up going for a thai meal with some of them too 😊

I hopefully move into my place tuesday, then big night out planned for wednesday!
woooo



Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0348s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb