The morning after the day before and a lazy day after the morning


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Broken Hill
February 7th 2006
Published: February 14th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Today we are got up at 6am to drive back to the Sculpture Synposium to see the sun rise. It was much cooler this morning. On the way we saw a couple of roos.
The sunset was pretty and pink, but as it was a clear sky the colours were not that amazing. (we've seen all these amazing photos and we want some of the same, and it's not as if we are not willing to get up early and try! I'm sure we will be ewarded at some point)
I drove us back and on the main road (which is empty) I had to stop for 2 kangeroos that jumped out infront of the car across the road! Cool eh?
When we got back we went back to bed to try and sleep. Ay 9am after breakfast we went and filled up the car and took it back. It only came to $159 and for all the trips we wanted to do it would have cost us $340! So we saved a lot and probably had more fun with our own car!
We then walked about the town. We walked to Thankali, which is an aboriginal art gallery and studio, all too expensive for us! Then we went around the shops, galleries and booked our coach tickets for Dubbo the next day on the internet in the libarary, as we have learnt this is free.
We went back to the hostel for lunch and layed around the pool had dinner and bed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0216s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb