rihla 22


Advertisement
North America
March 11th 2012
Published: March 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Summarize your article

This article is talking about why people cry during movies. It was interesting because when it comes to movies I can cry all day because I get so emotional. The article said that people usually cry because they have intentions of seeing a movie to let out certain expressions.

2. How does your current event relate to topics or ideas that we have discussed in world history. Explain fully

This relates to what we learn in class because it is saying that people have intentions to do or see something because they want to let out certain emotions and sometimes with certain people. I think it realtes to class because it might explain why people have done things in the past history, they ha ve certain intentions and want to express their belifs by doing certain things.

3. Is there evidence of cause and effect in your article? How so?

One example I found that expresses cause and effect would be that when people want relieve certain emotions they will do it. Also when they need to do something they will need to do it with reason and with certain people they might be close to.

4. What powerful questions does your article make you ask? What information do you need to answer these questions?

I would ask if when we want to let out certain emotions will they have to be with special people we are close to for more satisfaction. Or can it just be with anyone ? Does it matter if we have people with us at all.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.154s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb