Rihla 5


Advertisement
North America
October 10th 2011
Published: October 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1) According to the articles, how did Steve Jobs embrace the ideas of Buddhism as he worked to develop Apple products?
He worked to better Apple by going out side the box and finding ways to my life easier. With Buddhism he is able to find the relaxing self awareness part of life.

2) From his list of lessons, which one do you relate to most? Why?
The tenth one is the one I feel I can relate to because I need to start using my time wisely on this earth and do as I feel and don't go with the current flow of things.

3)After browing through his achievements (click through the pictures to see some of his greatest creations), how do you these these technological advancements have affected our economy?
All of his advancements have helped the economy in major ways. For one it made our economy more technologically based by Jobs making technology easier to use.

4) How do these articles relate to what we are learning in class? Any other points you would like to make or ask?
In class we learn about important people that defined a time period or even change to world with ideas. Like the classical era and how we still practice a lot of their beliefs. Steve Jobs was a man the defined a generation and pioneered us into a new again that change the way we interact with technology.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0467s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb