Rihla 4


Advertisement
North America
October 3rd 2011
Published: October 4th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1. Why did you choose this particular issue to learn more about? (Remember, I am giving you the choice to CHOOSE the issue...what sparked your interest and why?)
I choose the issue on violence against the homeless best I was shock to see there was such a thing happening in America. It also related to how the untouchables are being treated in India. After reading it I could believe the crimes they where experiencing.

2. What did you learn about from this article? How is this particular issue effected by homelessness?
I learned that most homeless violence is cared out not by hate groups, but by individuals. These individuals are people that ether have a strong disliking to a person or they just want a thrill.

3. In what ways do your findings relate to what we have discussed in class?
The homeless in the USA are like the untouchables in India. They both are disrespected and abused. It also shows us some people aren't viewed with equal right still in today's society.

4. What actions if any, or futher investigating does this article make you want to pursue?
I want to see how long have these kinds of things be going on in America.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0354s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb