RHILA #5


Advertisement
North America
October 8th 2011
Published: October 8th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The articles Steve Jobs embraced buhddisum with the idea of a "beginners mind". With this idea he kept moving forward with all his designs and ideas and he was always optimistic about his creations. Also he was willing to give up all the money to learn more from historians.

The Lesson I most compare to is the lessons bout having an open mind and not staying "in a box". I relate to this because I agree with his idea of getting out of the limited "box" and I have difficulties with thinking out the box and sometimes it's more difficult to do than other times.

These advancements in technology has affected us because it has changed the way people communicate and work togther to help or change and the world. This technology has helped us in a positive way and is a great thing for all of us in the world.

This relates to what we are talking about in class because, in class we are talking about growth I technology in history among countries and how it made life easier and better for them to live. Just like how jobs creations has helped and continues to help our society grow and get better. I think that it is sad that we lost such great mind.

Advertisement



Tot: 1.956s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 47; dbt: 0.058s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb