Day 7 Maritimes


Advertisement
North America
July 18th 2011
Published: August 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Day 7 July 18, 2011

Our first day in PEI! We enjoyed a lazy morning socializing with the Egan family. Heather and I ventured out to the local grocery story, Sobeys, and picked up yummies for dinner-mussels, salmon, salad.... In the afternoon Steve and I traveled to Prince Edward Island National Park-Brackley Beach. We loved the red sandy beach and sand dunes as well as the warm water. Steve managed a swim and I lifeguarded to ensure his safety. Only one other person was strolling on the beach so it was very peaceful and relaxing. We returned to 8 Pleasant St., Charlottetown, and prepared a scrumptious dinner with baked salmon, mussels and salad. Wow, do I ever love seafood and so does everyone else! In the evening we all walked to meet Anna Egan, after her movie with friends and had a wonderful time power walking, laughing and goofing around in Charlottetown at night. It really is a lovely, quaint city- a must see for those who have not been there. After this giggly walk we sojourned to the living room and munched down some “stale licorice” -very chewy and once again “yummy”. Loved the day once again!


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0231s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1007.3kb