Fantastic places to visit in The United States of America


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
September 15th 2016
Published: September 15th 2016
Edit Blog Post

America considered the land of opportunities, the country where everything is possible, a vast country full of attractions is certainly a magic place, perfect to spend your holidays. When you think about the size of this country, with coasts on both oceans, you will understand why most of its citizens don't hold passports. If you have decided to visit America you must do it in style and book a boutique hotel in USA. America is a great nation and on today's post you are going to discover some of the most fantastic places to visit in The United States of America.

1. New York:





New York is a classic... is a city that is OK to visit at any time of the year! On Fall: enjoy a lovely stroll along Central Park and see how all leaves turn its colours from green to a hue of brown and gold; on winter enjoy the lively atmosphere that surrounds the city with scents of cinnamon and vanilla; fall in love during spring... with flowers blossoms to bare grams and on summer enjoy and soak up the sun at any of its numerous parks.

New York open up its arms and gives you a warm welcome! Even if you haven't been in New York, you know the name of the attractions, because they are so famous that everyone knows them! Everyone can tell that Central Park is upper Manhattan, the 5th avenue is the most exclusive place to stroll and the Battery Park is full of rats... Is not hard to find New York fantastic, in fact is an easy task... Is a magical city that you will love for the first sights.

2. Washington DC




The capital of this great nation... Is certainly a beautiful place to visit on autumn and spring... On winter is too cold to enjoy the city and on summer is too hot... the best bet autumn and spring... During autumn you cannot miss the opportunity to walk along the National Mall... I suggest you to start from the Capitol and arrive to the Towering tribute to George Washington. Washington is home to one of the largest museums in the world: The Smithsonian.

The Smithsonian is a group of museums offering you expositions of Arts, Books, Natural history, Air and Space. If you are feeling a bit cold on autumn, you can enjoy a good afternoon at any of these museums. On spring, you can enjoy lovely strolls along the Potomac and discover other monuments such as the Lincoln Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial and Arlington Cemetery.

3. Las Vegas




Viva Las Vegas! This is a destination like New York... for all seasons! If you are felling lucky don't miss your chance and go gambling! Las Vegas is one of the most visited cities in the Sates. Sin city boasts an incredible popularity among singles, married and gamblers... certainly a city you must visit once in your lifetime. Don't miss the most emblematic areas of the city such as Fremont Street home to the first casino "The Golden Nugget". If you are travelling to Las Vegas you must do it in style and book a boutique hotel in USA

4. San Francisco





San Francisco is not only a beautiful city, during years has been a place where many people have fight for their rights, first against the war but lately for gay rights. This city is an authentic place, where no matters who you are, where you come from or who you love, no one will judge you. If you are planning to visit San Francisco, don't miss its important highlights: Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, The palace of Fine Arts and many others. And of course don't miss the opportunity to stroll along its beautiful neighborhoods such as Castro, Chinatown and the iconic Lombard Street.



Have you ever been to any of these cities? Would you like to discover more places like these? Comment!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0227s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb