Circle of Hell


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
November 15th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

I chose the eighth circle of hell (second pouch) because I know that a lot of celebrities flatter themselves too much and think thinks highly of oneself.

The first celebrity I chose is Justin Bieber. I chose him because he took the advantage of his fame to do whatever he want, and he thinks too highly of himself because he's one of the most famous person ever. He changed from being the innocent to a "tough" guy and that led to him showing some cockiness in some of the things he does. For example, he played a prank on the fans that he was going to leave the place he was staying at when he really wasn't, which caused drama. That made his fans cause a noisy disturbance, which shows that he took advantage of his fame and power.

Another celebrity is Joan Rivers because she thinks extremely highly of herself whenever she's on t.v., and acts like everybody else is imperfect. She pointed out that Jennifer Lawrence "tripped on her arrogance" while she was getting her award, which was already embarrassing enough. The fact that she said that comment was showing that she thinks she's really funny and doesn't think that that will ever happen to her. She uses her fame to say those funny comments for thousands of people to see.

Another celebrity will be Kim Kardashian. I chose her because she knows she has the "perfect" body figure and fame, which she also takes advantage of. She got her way up to fame by dating famous people and modeling. She acts like she's so perfect all the time based on the things she post and the way she acts on some of the Keeping Up with the Kardashian episodes. For example, one of the selfish acts that she used on her fame was wanting to get out of the business and partnership with her sisters on their clothing line. That shows that she's taking advantage of her fame, and showing that she thinks she is too good the business with her sisters. Since Kim has a lot of fame, she became more arrogant and selfish. She didn't think about how she affected others with the decisions she mad.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.231s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0573s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb