Modern Day Philosopher


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 5th 2013
Published: December 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

I believe that Ms. Neal is an example of a modern day philosopher that will enlighten the world in the future. I think this because she strongly believes in diversity and everybody making the right decisions. She has the power to influence many students and adults now, so I think she will be able to spread her beliefs to others. She's the type of person who will pass on her knowledge of what she believes in and find smart ways educate others on specific subjects. By creating diversity among everybody, there will be equality, which will benefit many people. This is an issue that is controversial, and Ms. Neal ALWAYS find ways to get her points across, which really makes us change our beliefs for the better. The modern world today is full of ignorance, which is a problem that needs to be fixed. Everybody thinks that she might just be like every other person who believes in diversity and fairness, but she really isn't. Whatever she says always come from her heart and always have an influential effect on others, which is why I think she is an example of a modern day philosopher.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.174s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0799s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb