RIHLA #24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
April 21st 2013
Published: April 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Now a days many things are hard to accomplish. The reason is not because there are not any good, or just great, ideas out there it is because most of these ideas are hard to accomplish. Not everyone thinks that same so there will be people that try to stop others. For example, many people would like to make healthcare affordable for everyone, maybe free for everyone so that no one has to choose between saving a lot of money and their health. However, they have great ideas like making taxes a tad higher so that it pays for healthcare but to put it through is difficult. People have to vote for it and sometimes they just don't see the positives and only see the negatives of the plan.

Violence is never good. People use it to make a point and sometimes it actually works, but it is never the answer. The incident with bombing at the Boston marathon was a very violent event where three were killed and many injured in this case there has not been a point made but if there was one there would be no doubt that people would have gotten it. Violence causes so much harm and pain that people understand what is being said. However, there are other ways to prove a point. Just not violence.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0358s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb