Second day


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
March 27th 2013
Published: March 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

This is my second day in Washington, D.C. Today was a day that we have breakfast at 8 am at girls room with michelle, stefany, and daniela and then we have a hour for do our blogs. We were five minutes late at the breakfast, but we were not the last one Luis Toledo and deivis were the last one. Then I noticed that one of the girls save box were broke, so they call the service of the hotel and they come and fixed it, it was incredible how that person did, he use a wear machine to do it. Then I go with them to go and buy some snacks in the vending machine , bought a little bit and I take some of my room, but when I was coming to my room they locked the room and they need me to go downstairs and ask for a key, and then I finish taking all my things. Today was a great temperature outside because it wasn't to cold or hot outside. We went to the natural historical museum again because yesterday we just went but just seeing everything so fast without taking picture, but this time was pretty cool because we went because we want the exhibition of butterflies and we though that we need to pay but to our surprise today was free we need to wait Fran hour. We saw everything on the second floor, and after seeing everything we sit there and wait and we still have more than half go hour. But then Mr. Fernandez come and he take us to see things really cool like bones of dinosaurs, we saw how really small animals were in ancient time they were really huge and we saw a fossil of an aquatic animal that can eat everyone in the field trip. Then we went back to the line and we had to wait five more minutes. When we enter there was a lot of butterflies and it was incredible because they were all flying but something bad about them is that they can not live for a long time they can't survive for more than two month or kind of like that, but it was so cool. Then when we finish with the butterflies we go to the holocaust museum. In the holocaust museum there a lot of things about the world war 1 and world war 2, and a lot of thing about Jewish, things about hitler, and how did Germany was expanding. We saw a movie of a Jewish boy that have a good life, but then the nazis come and they change their live into a really bad life. Then we go to a elevator to see more facts about world war 2. Then we rest for ten minutes and we were discussing about what to eat. Then we went to a museum of American history, but we didn't do anything there at all because there was a lot of complaining so, we were supposed to go to a mall, to visit the hole museum, to go to a good restaurant, and to have fun. But Mr. Fernandez was so angry that he made us to come to the hotel and we can not do anything just stay in our rooms. Know what I am doing is typing this blog, sorry I'm not trying to say that this is bad, but to be honest I like to do this.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb