Day 34 - More Shopping and Driving


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
August 27th 2011
Published: August 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We had a bit of a sleep in before we all went in to the Walmart. Mom and I went in first to get some food and make-up which is way cheaper in the states. We also got all our school supplies here. Then we set off on the road again towards Cleveland, When we got there we had a quick lunch at Church’s chicken before setting back on the road towards Sturgis, Michigan. We ran out of driving time and Dad thought it was about time to stay in a campground so we drove out to Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park. The actual campgrounds were full but they had a 2 service spot in the parking lot so we just stayed there, which was kind of nice because the campground was packed closely together. When Dad was setting up something happened and the trailer came undone and crushed the back of Dad’s truck, so he was understandably upset about that. He let me, Shae and Shawn drive down to Cindy’s Solarium Pool which was really sweet. Inside it was a wood room with no lights. Instead the pool itself lit up different shades of blue and green and changed color every couple of minutes. We swam for about half an hour before the pool closed down and we had to go back to the trailer. Then we had a yummy dinner and went to bed.

{We're all caught up now everyone 😊 !! }

Advertisement



Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb