Huge Progress


Advertisement
Published: August 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Ginnie and I left PA on Sunday afternoon and are presently in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. We have had a fast uneventful trip so far and the boys have been angels. I'm including a message from them at the end .

We plan to be in MN by Thursday morning and will enjoy a little down time before heading for NB for the eclipse on the 21st.

The Misadventures of Alfy, Watson, and Linus AWL...

Today we all got in this box on wheels that our mom's said to do and we went for a ride, a very long ride. There was all kinds of running around first, stuff going in the box, lots of talking, and all this excitment. Well, we got excited too and ran and ran around in our friends yard. It was fun seeing our friends again and we had a lot of new things to see and talk about.

Then it was time to all go in the box together and we had to find someplace to sit. There were lots of beds to choose from but we were too happy to just sit in one spot so we went from bed to bed then laps so we could see what was happening outside. We got bumped around, and told to sit so finally we settled a little and enjoyed the vibration.

Everytime we stopped there were different smells and we had all kinds of places to explore. But mostly it was noisy and there were big trucks that scared us sometimes. Then we would climb back in the big box and find a new spot to sit for a while. We like trading places.

Then we came to a place that was quiet with a big yard that we could all run around in and play, maybe there will be other dogs there tomorrow. This is a nice place with no smoky smells, just sweet flower smells and green grass that feels good to roll in. Our moms say it's a place called Anagola, IN but boy is it far from home.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0422s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb