Day 7


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Puyallup
August 12th 2011
Published: August 16th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Well, we finally arrived at Cindy's in Puyallup, Washington yesterday around 3:00pm PST. We chilled out & waited for Cindy to get home from work. We sat & visited for a while then went down to the ocean and had dinner. Then to bed.

We left Ellensburg yesterday around noon. The drive was beautiful, but windy. I will upload photos. We saw a couple of elk and alot of beautiful snow capped mountains. We saw a huge military convoy. At one point we had to shut off our cell phones because were travelling through a dynamite blasting area. It was a bit unnerving, but it ended up not being that bad. There was a traffic jam, going in the other direction which we were thankful to have not been in.

We are very excited to be here with Cindy! It was awesome taking a REAL shower where I had elbow room! I could shave my legs without being stooped over! LOL

Today, Cindy & I are getting pedicures. Then the three of us are going down to the ocean and walk around and see the big ships and stuff. It is sunny and beautiful here toay.

Tomorrow, Cindy & and her boyfriend, Rick, are taking us to Seattle. We are going to take the ferry to Bainbridge Island where we will go to a Norwiegan village, Poulsbo to have lunch. Then we will tour around island. The weather is supposed to be beautiful again tomorrow.





Additional photos below
Photos: 52, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0595s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb