The Modern Day Philosopher


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Nashville
December 5th 2013
Published: December 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

An example of an enlightenment philosopher that has enlightened the world is Miley Cyrus. Miley was always seen as Hannah Montana or the girl from Disney channel, but she has become known in different ways today. She shows the world that they could be who ever they want to be. No one can decide for a person who they should be or what they should do. Miley shows the world that she is in control of how she wants to be seen and of the actions she takes. Miley does not really think about her actions, but she does what she feels is right. Miley has lost many supporters because she went from being a role model to kids to a bad example for kids, but that doesn't stop her from doing what she does. Miley shows the world that you're able to speak your mind no matter what other people think about it. Miley has gained a lot of haters, but she realizes that her haters love her because they are always talking about her which motivates her to do whatever she has been doing. Miley Cyrus is from Nashville Tennessee and she was seen as a hill billy, but her actions show that you're never set to be what other people say. Miley shows that you can be who ever you want to be no matter what other people day. All that matters in life is that you are yourself and no one else. It is never wrong to let your light shine like Miley.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0529s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb