Free Wifi


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 18th 2013
Published: December 18th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The one thing I own and I am willing to share is internet or wifi. My family pays for the internet, but we never get a good use out of it. People pay for internet monthly and there is no maximum amount of how much you can use it, so people are able to share it with other people. Many people don't have access to the internet due to income issues. Internet is essential to one's life because almost everything is done on the internet now. Having no internet could deter some people from doing a lot of things. For example, students are often assigned projects that require the use of the internet. Since these students don't have access to the internet, they are unable to do the project, which results in them possibly failing the class. If these students were granted internet, they would be able to do all of the homework assignments that require the use of the internet. Giving free wifi could benefit the community because people would be able to learn things they had never learned before. With free internet, people would be able to contact people that they haven't spoken with in years. I would be helping people reunite once again. Internet could benefit the lives of everyone and since I have it I would like to share it with the rest of my community.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb