Lovely Lovely Opryland


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Nashville
December 24th 2006
Published: December 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

December 24th 2006

After staying in Nashville for 4 years we had still not seen the lights at Opryland during Christmas and New Year! So we decided to do it this year.

This entry will not have anything for me to say except that the decorations were really beautiful and the hotel by itself is a breathtaking place. It is one of the most majestic hotels we have ever seen, with climate-controlled glass atriums, nine acres of lush indoor gardens, winding rivers and pathways, and sparkling waterfalls where one can unwind, explore, shop and dine. Highlights include a 44-foot waterfall, laser-light and fountain shows, and tours aboard Delta Flatboats - right inside the hotel. Other attractions around the hotel also include the The Mall at Opry Mills and famous country music performances at the theater here. There are also many seasonal attractions, like now there is ICE! presented by Coca-Cola. I hear it is really good by the way.

We have visited the hotel and the mall numerous times. We have recently taken the General Jackson Cruise also to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. But this I can frankly say has been the first time we have visited the hotel itself for our own pleasure 😊

I will stop here and let the pictures speak for themselves.




Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



30th December 2006

from the creater of one of the subus. You three added vibrations to the colour and lights.
30th December 2006

is this appa? how come you did not put your name :(
31st December 2006

Hello Subbus A picture is worth a thousand words.
3rd January 2007

The pics are great! we went there last sunday but since we didn't want to pay the parking, we took turns to watch it!
4th January 2007

are u talking about any specific pic :)
4th January 2007

we always park by the mall and walk to the hotel so then no parking fee :)

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.05s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb