Enjoy the Crisp Weekend!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Clarksville
October 11th 2007
Published: October 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Are you looking for something to do this weekend in Clarksville? Well, at the surface level, this weekend doesn’t present as many opportunities as the last, but there is, in fact, just as much to do!
It looks like we are finally getting the long anticipated crisp, cool, fall weather. There is no better way to enjoy this last bit of sun than lounging around in the great outdoors. We truly live in a beautiful state, and a gorgeous community at that. Last year, my husband and I took a five thousand mile road trip around America, and when we returned, we both agreed that there’s just no place like Tennessee.
Picnicking at Dunbar Cave is a local favorite thing to do. If you have children, this could be one of the last times you can feed the ducks, which is a favorite of so many of my friends’ children. If you’re not too keen on the idea of eating by the ducks, the fairgrounds is also a wonderful spot, with an awesome walking trail. And while you’re there, stop by the dog park for some guaranteed entertainment!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0539s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb