ND LADIES RUN


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » South Dakota » Lemmon
July 18th 2009
Published: August 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 3 - The first thing on the agenda for today is pictures. Lemmon's claim to fame is the "Petrified Wood Park". We could get single pictures taken and then everyone was to be by the Park for a group picture.

Following pictures we parked by the Community Center so people could vote for the best bike. We walked over to the American Legion where the men were serving us Brunch.

With full tummies we are now going to ride through town as a parade and then be on our way for the bike run. We head to Bison, Meadow, ShadeHill Resort and then back to Lemmon. The ride was good, the weather nice. The stops were so quick we barely had time to get off the bikes.

Once again, we parked our bikes for the night and took advantage of the "cab" rides. We had a great supper at the Community Center. Awards and prizes were given out. The "Virgins" were recognized, the Snipe Hunting winners, Scavenger Hunt winners, Bike show winners. We exchanged our "Things That Rock" gifts. (If you brought one, you got one). Once all the formal stuff was done we headed to the bar for a few drinks. Then to the Vets club.

Cow tipping was the event for the night, then back to the motel.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 14; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0444s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb