We have sunshine..and a gym and a pool


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oregon » Medford
May 31st 2008
Published: May 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Tim and Tom: We have made our way down so far as Medford via Crater Lake National Park. We stayed in a motel last night with a gym and an indoor pool/spa so that has kind of set the standard for our last few days on our way down to San Fransisco, yes we have become motel snobs! The ability to work out and also swim and lounge around in the spa has been a god send. It is just the luxury that we have been needing. These places do not have kitchens so we have found ourselves living out of restaurants of various quality for a few days and the meals are usually very large with soup and salad as standard at a reasonable price.

After a little rain dance from myself (Tim) in the pool (which Tom said would result in thunder storms) the sun has finally come out to play. We have dropped the top off the convertable and cruised though the national park with the rivers, lakes and generaly grennery of the forest around us. The views have been fantastic and as soon as we get a chance we will put some photos of the last few days spent in the car on this site..STUNNING!




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



31st May 2008

......
"The ability to work out " lol is that lifting one of those big cans of lite beer?

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0418s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb